Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Keeping in touch through blogs

This post isn't to highlight a blog but to say that thanks to blogs, I've gotten in touch with some old friends from high school. A high school friend who just started blogging on LiveJournal suggested that I join and blog there as well. With LJ's networking features, we could link our blogs as friends. We're slowly starting to reach others through our networks, and hopefully one day, knowing what my old friends are up to will be as easy as going to my LJ friends page.

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

An interesting blog for you to write about

http://watchfunnyvideos.blogspot.com

This blog gets around 1000 hits everyday.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home