Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

*touch* 'em all

I know that some celebrities maintain blogs, and even people who *become* celebrities through blogging. However, all of the celebrity blogs I've seen talk about themselves or the field that you associate with their celebrity status (mostly tech or entertainment). I was therefore pleasantly surprised to find *touch 'em all, a baseball blog written by Alyssa Milano. Yes, that Alyssa Milano, the beautiful actress from TV shows such as "Who's the Boss?" and "Charmed". And she's darn knowledgeable about baseball and a big Dodgers fan, from reading her blog. I don't know how she finds time to maintain her blog, but I'm glad she does. This one is going in my list of favorite blogs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:13 PM  
Blogger David said...

I like your blog reviews and will add you to my favorites. David

1:14 PM  
Blogger cube said...

Go figure.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home