Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Teen blogging

I read an article from ClickZ that said most teens read only the blogs of their friends and people they know. This is in contrast to adults, who most often read blogs written by people they don't know.

If you're an adult and you're reading this blog, then congratulations, you fit the typical profile! If you're a teen and you're reading this blog, then consider yourself out of the ordinary, but in a good way. :-)

This is somewhat interesting because, as an adult, I read blogs for the subject matter, not based on who wrote it. I will read interesting blogs regardless of who writes them. Perhaps teens read blogs for the same reason, but what they find most interesting are the lives of their friends?

Any thoughts from other blog readers out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home