Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Monday, March 27, 2006

English is Easy!

The aim of English is Easy!, according to the site, "is to make students of English realise that English is Easy." This is a new site started earlier this month, so it still remains to be seen whether the site will accomplish its goal. The lessons have jumped from one topic to another so far, so I wouldn't recommend it for someone new to the language who wants to learn English grammar. However, if you're already an English speaker, then this site may provide some tips to make your English gooder... er, better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Neutron said...

Hey, thanks for the review!

I am just posting as things occur in my lessons at the moment...hence the jumping about...but when I have a bigger body of posts I will organise things a little better (I hope!)

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home