Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Anime blogs

Here are a few of the better anime blogs that I ran into recently. By better, I mean the blogs are updated consistently, the content is better than average, and the look and feel isn't too cluttered or confusing. I used to be a fan of anime, but I just don't have time to devote to it anymore. Sigh...

Itsumo Anime Blog
Hopeless Sensei's Anime Blog
Token Asian's Anime Blog

1 Comments:

Blogger niks said...

hi!actually,i'm not really an anime fan.but sometimes,i do watch some anime programs on tv.
i have a friend who's really into anime and i think, i am now being influenced by her to be an anime fan.i am now starting to love anime.hehehe.

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home