Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Blogcharm non-payments highlighted on Techcrunch

I've posted before about my problems with Blogcharm, the blogging site that purports to pay its members when visitors view their blogs. I haven't been paid for A YEAR and have pretty much given up hope that I ever will. Today, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Techcrunch had a post about the non-payment problem. Hopefully, a high-profile post like this will prod the Blogcharm folks into action.

2 Comments:

Blogger cube said...

I never believed that they would pay.

11:12 AM  
Blogger golfwidow said...

I've been waiting for my first payment ("pending") for so long that I've built up enough to make another payout request if I wanted to sacrifice my dignity to them some more.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home