Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stop Offshoring

I admit, I am not a big fan of offshoring, the practice of moving jobs out of the U.S. (or Europe, Canada, etc.) to a country with a cheaper labor force, such as Indian or China. I've been the victim of offshoring at previous companies, and I've never seen it work. My current employer just started offshoring. So when I searched for "stop offshoring", the Stop Offshoring blog was the first entry in the search results. The writer's experiences mirror mine. You may not care about the issue, but this one hit home for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Penot said...

It's funny how few people care about any issue until it affects them. I appreciate that your blog helps us remember that

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home