Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Moggie's World

I have seen a few blogs that feature photographs that people have taken. One that I want to share today is Moggie's World. What I like about this site isn't just the pretty pictures, but also that he just has pictures -- there's no extraneous text about what a great photographer he is, his life story, blah blah blah. A picture is worth a thousand words, so let it speak for itself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsy said...

May you live in exciting times
But the "old media" is alive and well here in the former capital of French Indochina.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home