Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Blogcharm to shut down

Looks like Blogcharm couldn't keep going the way it had been. Today, Blogcharm posted that it would cease operations on Jan 1. If you visit any Blogcharm site, you'll see a message that says: "We regret to inform you that as of January 1, 2008, the BlogCharm site will no longer continue to operate." The notice also promised to pay bloggers (who have earned at least $10.00) within two weeks, pending confirmation of email address. I confirmed my address today, so we'll see if I get paid what I'm owed in two weeks. It will be a nice belated Christmas present if I do.


3 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

I got my payment (owed since February), but the $14 I earned between their posting that the difficulties they were having (when was that, May?) meant they had to recalculate and could we please not make anymore claims till that was resolved, I lost.

7:27 AM  
Blogger DiamondsSaphire said...

Happy New Year!!!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Wally Banners said...

hi glad you got you money. you might want to swing by my blog and try blog rush way better than charm. bye :)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home