Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

BlogExplosion gets half the job done

The day after my post about BlogExplosion not approving this blog, I was pleasantly surprised to find it approved. However, I didn't blog about it because on the same day that I submitted this blog for approval, I also submitted another blog. Annoyingly, BlogExplosion still has not approved my second blog. Was it only my post complaining about BlogExplosion on this blog that led to its approval? It seems fishy that, of the two blogs submitted to BlogExplosion on the same day, only one was approved. Perhaps I should complain about BlogExplosion on that blog as well. It seems to be the only way to get their attention.

6 Comments:

Blogger onlinegrilling.com said...

It takes a while to get a new blog on the site.. I have the same problem.

7:41 PM  
Blogger John Finn said...

Their site's been down the last couple of days - I expect there are some issues over there.

5:09 AM  
Blogger cube said...

It couldn't hurt to complain. The squeaky wheel and all that.

1:17 PM  
Blogger HawaiianPun said...

If its any reassurance, my site took a good month before it was approved. I assume they just want to make sure that yours is a real blog that gets updated on a somewhat regular basis. (Plus, they probably get a ton of these a day, right?)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have had the same issue in the past. You just have to be patient with all of these free services. I've been waiting for approval on my blog "Increasing My Blogs Traffic" for nearly a month.

Great blog BTW!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Anji said...

I'm trying to keep the approval queue down along with other volunteers. We only see ten blogs at a time so we can't select blogs to approve as we like. Sometimes we put blogs back into the line if we are not sure of their content. I know that some people have had trouble re-submitting blogs, so if I see a blog that only has one or two posts and looks like it will be updated soon I put it back into the queue. You would not believe some of the rubbish we have to get through. I'd say less than half of the blogs waiting for approval are genuine blogs which comply to the rules.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home