Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Controlled Greed

It's been a while since I profiled a blog that I read, and it's time to correct that. I don't remember how I found out about Controlled Greed, but I've been reading it regularly for the last two months. Controlled Greed is an investment blog, and its title refers to a Warren Buffettism: "You must be animated by controlled greed and fascinated by the investment process". Not only does the author talk about investing, but he also keeps a portfolio of stock picks on the blog. He also regularly updates readers on the performance of the portfolio, whether it be good or ugly. You have to appreciate that from anyone offering investment advice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Ya, wow being an econ major that definitely seems useful. I have to check out Controlled Greed.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home