Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Wil Wheaton dot Net

Star Trek fans may remember Wil Wheaton as Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: The Next Generation. Well, little Wesley Crusher has grown up and now writes a pretty nice blog called WWdN (WIL WHEATON dot NET). This blog is of the day-in-the-life variety, but Wheaton posts often, and his anecdotes are interesting. I admit I was never a fan of Wesley Crusher, but thanks to WWdN, I have a little more appreciation for Wil Wheaton. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger cube said...

You know that's how I feel too. During TNG, I wanted to throttle Wesley, but in time, I have grown more accepting of Wil. I don't read him often, but when I do, I'm often surprised that he's not as awful as Wesley.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home