Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What's up with Blogger?

It seems like two days can't go by without my running into a problem posting to Blogger or accessing my blogs on Blogspot. Considering Blogger's ownership by Google and Google's alleged technical excellence, I'm surprised there have been so many problems for so long. I'm also seeing blogs that say they are moving off the platform because of the instability issues. Not a good sign for Google and Blogger.

3 Comments:

Blogger EarthPaladin said...

Atleast blogger automatically notifies it's engineers. Some of it was maintence. Some of it is that I'm on dialup and I surf to fast. I'm waiting for the new blogger to get out of beta. Hopefully that will help with the problem.

10:58 AM  
Blogger cube said...

They've really been focusing on the beta version. Eventually we will all be assimilated into the beta collective. Resistance is futile ;-)

9:17 AM  
Blogger Chandira said...

I just don't like the thought of being 'owned' by Google. They have serious human rights issues with bloggers in China that they need to clear up before I like them. But Yahoo is worse. For now, I'm staying, because I really don't have the technical knowhow to swap.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home