Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Popular blog searches

I was looking at the Top Searches on Technorati today. Some search keywords were expected, like "Britney Spears" and "Windows Vista". Others were completely foreign to me, as I had never of the term before, like "boskone" (a science fiction convention that just took place last week) and "barcamplondon2" (a conference called barcamp taking place in London -- why people are searching on "barcamplondon2" instead of just "barcamp" is a mystery to me).

I'd like to see Technorati expand its top search list to resemble Google's Zeitgeist, featuring breakdowns by country and also an archive of past popular searches.

1 Comments:

Blogger CraveThought said...

I think that'd be interesting too, but I usually don't look at those lists too much. Why blog about something that's already been blogged about a billion times?

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home