Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Blogcharm

A while back, I complained about Blogger/Blogspot because the site kept crashing, leaving my blogs inaccessible. I then moved a blog to Blogcharm, and wouldn't you believe it, Blogcharm has been giving me problems intermittently this whole month. Even when it's working, my blog takes a long time to load. I'm starting to think that any free blog hosting site will run into problems, but if someone comes up with one that doesn't crash all the time like Blogger and Blogcharm, I'm there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Its Me! said...

Funny I haven't really noticed blogger down...never had any trouble but maybe just hit the times right--when it was up and running.

11:44 AM  
Blogger golfwidow said...

This past month was the first one since I signed up for Blogcharm in March that I actually had any problems with it. Also, they seem to be resolved, so, you definitely caught them at a bad time.

5:21 PM  
Blogger anonymous said...

Try Wordpress...waaaay better than these kid-blogging sites like blogger and blogcharm...I am considering moving my own blog.
Also..i was thinking of blogcharm too..i thought they pay you money for page impressions as opposed to ad clicks...how is it workin out?

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home