Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

What is wrong with BlogExplosion?

What is wrong with BlogExplosion?

First, as I've chronicled, I'm still waiting for one of my blogs to get approved. It's been weeks, and no one at BlogExplosion seems to read the support tickets either. If they are going to be so slow in approving blogs, they should just skip that step.

Then, as I was surfing through their blogs today, I got a message that said "No more active sites found. You have visited all the active sites in rotation. [blah blah blah...]". Are you kidding me? I visited every blog in rotation?? Have so many people left BlogExplosion that they don't have enough blogs to show people?

4 Comments:

Blogger EarthPaladin said...

I think you should post on the forum about your blog. I got another message, going to have to use another traffic generator.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Martin MY said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Martin MY said...

Don't rely on one system, it will fail you. My experience was the same.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Well it used to be fun years back as in 2004 to 2005 when I had another blog. Now, its just to keep your blog in rotation and you can see alot of blogs lack the passion unlike those who wrote back then. I just hope the whole blogsphere is not dying.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home