Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Friday, March 09, 2007

The Hundred Dollar Business

It's not often that I find a blog and wind up adding it to my bookmarks. The Hundred Dollar Business (HDB) is the first one I've added in a long time. The blog details the progress of "experiments" to create a business with $100 in 30 days and make back at least $100 to fund the next HDB experiment. They are near the end of the second business now, putting together a book of 100 entrepreneur stories. I plan to visit the blog daily to see how they do and what they come up with next.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the blog love! I'm glad you found us... don't be a stranger!

Carolynn D.
The Hundred Dollar Business
www.hundreddollarbusiness.com

3:59 PM  
Blogger anonymous said...

I have followed this blog for a while..it is quite informative..please check out my blog at http://blogbible-main.blogspot.com

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home