Do you have an interesting blog that you want me to know about? If so, email me at kpth123@yahoo.com.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Looking for a new blog traffic exchange

I'm fed up with BlogExplosion. I submitted one of my other blogs to them over a month ago, and they still haven't approved it. On top of that, no one has responded to the support tickets I filed.

Are there any good traffic exchanges that you recommend? I tried out BlogMad, but for some reason, the code snippet that they provide for detecting my blog doesn't work, so I can't get it approved. I'm looking for an exchange that has a lot of members, doesn't restrict the number of blogs you own, and is easy to approve (or better yet, doesn't require an approval process).

6 Comments:

Blogger Clarisse Teagen said...

same here.. i can't seem to get approved either

7:50 PM  
Blogger cube said...

Nothing works. Blogging will never make money. It's just a way wannabe writers will get their viewpoints across to a larger audience that they ever imagined without ever getting paid for it.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Anji said...

If you're just in it for the money there are lots of traffic exchanges that you can submit your blog to like I Love Hits, Click Voyager, Traffic Soldiers etc. but you won't see many 'blogs' there.

We're still working on the approvals at BlogExplosion but we've reached the conclusion that everything else there has ground to a halt

8:07 AM  
Blogger RoxiticusDH said...

Looks like you haven't tried EntreCard...check out the "Blog of the Day" widget in the top of my Roxiticus Desperate Housewives (http://roxiticusdh.blogspot.com) or Roxy's Best Of... (www.roxysbestof.com) sidebar.

Roxy

11:15 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

I agree with the conclusion that there is no money in running a blog traffic exchange so none of them work properly.

Cheers,

9:10 AM  
Blogger Steve Crenshaw said...

Here is my referral code for clickthru I was approved right away and it functions the same way as blog explosion if your interested. It is a one for one so if you visit one you get two but if you click on their promotion on each page you visit you get more hits as well. Not super efficient but it work faster than blog explosion.

http://www.clickthru.net/ref/658239

Also I found www.aplhainventions.com just enter your site as many times as you want in the bar for hits. I get 100 a day from them.

Hope this helps some

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home